Learn about Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation (FACT) Connect Cards through the following facts:
- Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation (FACT) is replacing its existing paper monthly bus passes with a plastic Connect Card.
- This card can be obtained at the FACT Transit and Transfer Centers during normal business hours.
- The Connect Card will be honored on all fixed route buses including the Pittsburgh route.
- This card will allow rider(s) the convenience of loading/reloading their monthly local pass from $5 to $200 or their 10 trip Pittsburgh pass at their discretion and it will allow a rider to not worry about having the exact change for the driver anymore.
- As the rider boards, the card will be tapped and the fare will automatically be taken from the card.
- This card will eliminate any fraudulent activity.
- In the future, this card will be honored and used on other transit organizations besides FACT.
- 185,380 riders use FACT transportation services.
- Riders not wanting to obtain a Connect Card can simply keep paying the fare with the exact amount.