- Prothonotary reserves the right to deny the process of a hand carry passport based on office volume.
- At this time, we do not provide photo services.
- All persons must be present to apply for a passport including infants and children.
- Applications must be filled out using black ink only.
- For online applications, all applicants, regardless of age must complete all questions, including the parental areas that are not marked with asterisks.
- Special requirements apply for minor children.
- Before coming to the Passport Office, please refer to the FAQs for all Passport information.
- Visit Travel.State.Gov for current passport regulations.
Fees must be paid by cash, check or money order only. No credit or debit cards.
Each person applying for a Passport must pay separately (separate check of money order).
- Minor children do not qualify to use a DS-82 renewal form and must use the DS-11 form.
- We do not accept the DS-82 form. Adult applicants must answer yes to the six questions on the DS-82 page in order to use the form. If you choose to process a renewal using the DS-82 form, you must send it by postal mail to the federal government. The Passport Office will assist you with the form and an envelope address to the National Passport Agency, but the applicant must mail in the form.
- Applicants who do not qualify for the DS-82 form must appear in person to complete a DS-11 form.
For additional information about passports and the new passport card go to Travel.State.Gov or call 877-487-2778.