Where to find an attorney?

The Yellow Pages of your local telephone book. The Pennsylvania Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service at 1-800-692-7375.

Show All Answers

1. Where to find an attorney?
2. Where do I go if I want to do the research on my own?
3. What is the Child Custody Education Class that is required for me to attend?
4. Do I have to have an attorney represent me?
5. Where can I obtain a copy of my Court Order?