Effective October 1, 2014
The following advance fees will be required before service is effectuated. Any unused portion of the deposit will be returned after service is completed. Any additional costs will be billed and must be paid before a return of service is filed.
We must have a separate instruction sheet and physical street address for each defendant.
Civil Complaints, Writ of Summons & Writs of Revival
- 1 to 3 Services: $150
- 4 to 5 Services: $200
- 6 to 8 Services: $250
- 9 or More Services: Please Call
Writ of Possession Personal Property Executions
Please include the following for Personal Property Executions:
- Writ of Execution
- Sheriff’s instructions as to what is to levied upon (if a vehicle is involved provide Vehicle Abstract)
- Signed Waiver of Watchman
You must allow at least 30 days before checking service. Have your case number available before calling.
Any questions related to this information should be directed to the Civil Division at 724-430-1295, ext. 402.
Real Estate Property
Please include the following for Real Estate Property:
- Writ of Execution - Original
- Lien Creditors Affidavit, Rule 3129.1 and 3129.2 to be received before sale date
- 2 copies of Notice of Sale for each defendant
- 6 short descriptions (for advertising) with captions and very few abbreviations
- 1 long description (for deed)
- Parcel numbers for each lot listed in Writ
- Stamped and Addressed envelope for Returning Deed to Attorney
Real Estate Sales
Real estate sales are held at 2:00 p.m. at:
Fayette County Courthouse
61 E Main Street
Uniontown, PA 15401
Real Estate Questions
Any questions relating to this information should be directed to the Real Estate Division at 724-430-1295, ext. 401.