What We CAN Do
- Direct you to sources of information on a specific subject.
- Instruct you in finding specific statutes, case law and other legal references.
- Instruct you in the usage of resource materials.
- Make referrals to agencies.
What We CANNOT Do
- Choose or recommend language for use on any form or other legal document.
- Give legal advice or opinions on legal issues.
- Interpret statutes, cases or regulations.
- Recommend an attorney.
- Select or assist in filling out forms or other legal documents
- Computer printer copies cost $0.25 per page.
- Photocopies from library materials cost $0.25 per page
- Fax service is available at the following cost - $1 per page for 1 to 5 pages, and $0.25 per page thereafter. Fees are adjusted to cover long distance rates when necessary.
The Fayette County Law Library is operated in conformity with rules of the Court of Common Pleas of the judicial district embracing Fayette County and is open to the general public.
The cultural and educational pursuits of the Fayette County Law Library are promoted through the display of non-performing local artists’ work in the library’s museum case. We are pleased to share their works as Showcase of Local Artists and welcome visitors to the Fayette County Law Library to view the museum case.