Uniform Construction Code Administration
**Please note that Paul Pato's cell phone number has changed to 724-970-6853
The Fayette County UCC Office will no longer take building permit applications after December 30, 2022 due to the retirement of the Paul Pato, the UCC Administrator. We will take applications up until December 30, 2022 at 4:00pm. Please contact your municipality to determine where your new UCC Building Permit application will be processed beginning on January 2, 2023.
Paul will be on-board with the County until 2024 to complete inspections on permits that were issued up until December 30, 2022 as permits are valid/open for 2 years. If work is not completed within 2 years, you will have to apply for a new permit through your municipality (or third-party agency).
Any application received after January 2, 2023 will be sent back to the applicant and not processed thru this office.
**Please note, there will be no changes with the processing of Zoning Permits. This is for UCC Building Permits ONLY. Should you have any questions, please contact our office at 724-430-1210.
Determination of Administration
All other municipalities have elected to have a third party administer their UCC. Please contact your municipality for that information.
- Appeals Board Petition (PDF)
- Climatic and Geographic Design Criteria (PDF)
- Demolition Permit Application (PDF)
- Foster Care and Domestic Care Application (PDF)
- General Residential Building Code Information (PDF)
- In-Home Daycare Application (PDF)
- Residential Building Permit Application Package (PDF)
- Third-Party Inspection Agency (PDF)
- UCC Building Permit Fee Schedule (PDF)