To hear and decide matters concerning Countywide elections.
- Time: Hearings are scheduled as needed. All hearings are advertised as required, in the legal notice of newspaper.
- Location: Hearings are held in the first floor conference room of the Public Service Building, located at 22 East Main Street, Uniontown, PA 15401
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- 3 Commissioners (unless on ballot)
- October 7, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- VIRTUAL via ZOOM from Commissioner's Conference Room
- Meeting ID: 967 4861 5474
- Purpose: Polling Location Change - Absentee/Mail in Ballot Processing - General Business
Special Meeting of the Fayette County Election Board will be held virtually via ZOOM
Registration is required for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
To Join via Telephone:
US: +1 929 205 6099, : 967 4861 5474
or +1 301 715 8592,: 967 4861 5474
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/abloj0BytX
Members of the public are to submit email questions or comments in advance, to be read into the record by a member of the board or staff. QUESTIONS TO THE ELECTION BOARD CAN BE DIRECTED TO: : email@example.com.